1. Accepting the request from authors, reviewers or editors to Report, Edit, and/or Publish a Scholarly work in the field of applied sciences.
2. When an article is submitted to Journal, Editor makes the first check of submitted articles (structure, plagiarism, scientific quality).
3. Article may be rejected, sent back for structural revision, or sent to at least two reviewers for peer review.
4. After peer review process, articles may be rejected, sent back for revision requested by reviewers or accepted for publication.
5. Revised articles by authors may be accepted, resent to reviewers, resent to authors for additional corrections/revision or rejected.
6. Authors might be prevented to see reviewers’ comments. Editor allows authors’ information available to reviewers or not.
7. Accepted articles are forwarded to publishing process.
8. Editor(s) may require additional materials or changes from authors during copy editing, composing, grammatical editing and/or proof reading steps.